BCI2000 supports many frameworks outside of its native implementation. This page gives a list of each of these frameworks and how they interact with one another.
A visual schematic for how the varying interfaces of BCI2000 interact. Encapsulated items mean they are built on top of the larger, overarching framework. For example, BCI2000Remote is an extension of BCI2000 Operator Module Scripting. Each interface has a descriptor of the language/method/application you would use for the framework.
- Programming Reference:MatlabFilter
- User Reference:EEGLabImport
BCI2000 Operator Module Scripting
- User Reference:BCI2000Shell
- User Reference:BCI2000Launcher
- Technical Reference:Operator Library
Frameworks organized by languages
User Interface (no coding): BCI2000Launcher