Jump to navigation Jump to search
External Interfaces are provided to enable interoperability with other software. Most of these interfaces use Operator Scripting to control BCI2000, and to log information provided by the external software.
- Contributions:BCPy2000: Signal processing and application module for calling custom Python functions.
- Contributions:BCI2000Automation: A Windows COM component that allows controlling BCI2000 from .NET or other COM compatible software, e.g. Matlab for Windows.
- Contributions:BCI2000Command: A command line tool that connects to a BCI2000 instance and executes scripting commands. This allows scripting BCI2000 from any command line shell environment.
- Contributions:BCI2000PresentationLink: An extension to the NBS Presentation software that allows controlling BCI2000 from Presentation, and to record Presentation time stamps in BCI2000.
- Contributions:BCI2000PythonBindings: Python bindings for the BCI2000Remote library, allowing control of BCI2000 from Python.
- Contributions:BCI2000SimulinkConnector: A component that exports BCI2000 data to a BCI2000 Simulink block.
- Contributions:FieldTripBuffer: A filter that hosts a FieldTrip buffer, this way exporting data to the FieldTrip software.