Programming Reference:VisualStimulus Class
VisualStimulus provides a half-way concretization of the abstract Stimulus Class interface for visual stimuli, by defining properties that are common to different kinds of visual stimuli, e.g. textual and image stimuli.
enum PresentationMode (rw)
This property determines the way a stimulus is presented. It is one of the following:
- The stimulus is initially invisible, and visible while being presented.
- During presentation, the contrast of the stimulus is increased.
- During presentation, the stimulus is displayed in grayscale rather than color.
- During presentation, the stimulus appears color-inverted.
- During presentation, the contrast of the stimulus is reduced.
- The stimulus is initially visible, and invisible while being presented.
float DimFactor (rw)
Determines the contrast ratio between presentation and non-presentation in Dim and Intensify modes. In Intensify mode, values greater 1 will result in a brighter appearance during presentation; in Dim mode, values greater 1 will result in a darker appearance during presentation. Due to saturation effects, the result may not be as expected.
Presents the stimulus as specified in the PresentationMode property.
Conceals the stimulus as specified in the PresentationMode property.