The NeuralynxNetComADC allows data acquisition from Neuralynx Cheetah or Pegasus system.
The module is able to record data with two different modes:
(1) Acquisition via the NetCom interface, which connects to Cheetah/Pegasus.
(2) Low-latency data acquisition via a fiber cable directly connected to the Acquisition amplifier.
BCI2000 will not be able to keep up for high sampling rates & channel counts. This will result in a high roundtrip time and increasing memory usage over time, as incoming data is buffered but not processed in time. If the low latency data acquisition is used, make sure to downsample data from 32kHz!
Source Code Revisions
- Initial development: 6024
- Tested under: --
- Known to compile under: 6024
- Broken since: --
- SourceCh: The number of channels that the Neuralynx software reads (including the events channel if EventCh is on).
- SamplingRate: This is the sampling rate of the Neuralynx software after subsampling. Use the value (with the decimals) as it appears in the Acquisition Entities panel of Neuralynx under the Sample Frequency entry when only one channel is selected.
- SourceChOffset: This is not used in the module. Set it to 0 to be safe.
- SourceChGain: This is also not used. Set it to 1.
- SampleBlockSize: Neuralynx has a set packet of data acquisition of 512 points. Although the module will work with other values it is good to keep this parameter as a multiple of 512. This will provide a much more constant block time.
- EventCh: A boolean parameter allowing the capture of the events channel of the Neuralynx software as an extra channel into the BCI2000 data stream. If this is set to yes then another channel must be added to the SourceCh, the ChannelNames, SourceChOffset and SourceChGain Parameters.