The TransmissionFilter forwards a subset of input channels to its output. Typically, it is used as the very last stage of the data acquisition module to select a subset of recorded channels for on-line processing, thus reducing data transmission overhead and processing load.
A list of input channels to be forwarded to the filter's output. May be defined as a list of channel names, ordinal channel numbers, wildcard patterns, or ranges.
- Wildcard patterns may contain the usual * and ? wildcards, character sets enclosed in , and may be negated by prepending an exclamation mark.
- Ranges are given by begin and end, separated with a colon (:) or minus (-). Either of begin and end may be omitted, resulting in the full available range.
Channel labels are forwarded if present for the input signal.
- Each of * : - 1: 1- will match the full range of available channels.
- !EOG* matches all channels except those whose names begin with "EOG".
- *z will match all central electrodes.
- ??? will match all channels whose names consist of exactly three characters.