User Tutorial:Mu Rhythm BCI Tutorial
This is the start page for a tutorial that will give you a step-by-step introduction into performing mu-rhythm BCI experiments with BCI2000, trying to cover the most important theoretical and practical aspects required.
Before working through this tutorial, you should be familiar with the nature of EEG signals, and the basics of EEG measurement. Also, the tutorial assumes that you are familiar with your amplifier, and have all the necessary driver software installed according to the amplifier's manual.
To do the tutorial, please work through each of the pages listed below.
- Introduction to the Mu Rhythm
- Preparing EEG Measurements
- Obtaining Mu Rhythm Parameters in an Initial Session
- Configuring Online Feedback
- Performing a Mu Rhythm Feedback Session
- Analyzing a Mu Rhythm Feedback Session