User reference information helps you configure and perform experiments with BCI2000, using the executables that come with its binary distribution. For information about how to modify existing filters, or develop your own from scratch, see the Programming Reference section.
In the user reference section, information is available about the following topics:
Using the Online System
- User Reference:Operator Module:
- Parameter editing,
- saving and loading parameter files,
- starting and stopping BCI operation.
- User Reference:Operator Module Scripting: Automated execution of operator tasks.
- User Reference:Module Command Line Options: Modifying module behavior with command line options.
- User Reference:Data File Formats: File formats supported by BCI2000.
- User FAQ: Frequently asked questions about using BCI2000.
Configuring the Online System
- BCI2000 Filters: Any BCI2000 configuration consists of different filters in the Data Acquisition, Signal Processing, and Application module. These filters determine what device BCI2000 acquires data from, what data format it uses for data storage, which feature extraction and translation algorithms it uses to translate brain signals into device commands, and which kind of user feedback is provided. This page gives an overview of all filters that are currently available in the BCI2000 distribution.
- User Reference:Parameters provides an index of configuration parameters present in BCI2000 components.
- User Reference:States provides an index of state variables present in BCI2000 components.
- User Reference:Parameter Changes for Version 2 helps in migrating experiments from BCI2000 version 1 to version 2.
Using BCI2000 Tools
- User Reference:BCI2000Certification: Measure a BCI2000 system's timing performance.
- User Reference:BCI2000Launcher: Conveniently start up BCI2000 modules from a graphical interface.
- User Reference:BCI2000Viewer: View signals recorded with BCI2000.
- User Reference:BCI2000FileInfo: View and extract parameter information from BCI2000 data files.
- User Reference:BCI2000Export: Export BCI2000 data files into various formats.
- User Reference:BCI2000 Offline Analysis: Analyze data files offline in order to determine the best features for online recognition.
- User Reference:Eloc Helper: Create and modify montage files.
- User Reference:EEGLabImport: Read BCI2000 data into EEGLab.
- User Reference:Matlab MEX Files: Access BCI2000 data from within Matlab.
- User Reference:Command Line Processing: Compile BCI2000 filters into executables for offline processing.