Programming Reference:Building BCI2000 for Win64
In oder to build BCI2000 for the x64 (Windows 64-bit) target, you will need to manually perform a number of steps.
Install Qt for x64
Rather than building BCI2000 against the Qt distribution coming with its source code, you will need to install a separate version of Qt on your machine. The following steps have been tested with Qt 4.6.3.
- Download and install a recent version of Qt.
- Add your Qt installation's qt/bin directory to the system search path.
- From the Start menu, open the Visual Studio x64 Command Prompt.
- Cd to your Qt installation's qt directory, and execute the following command:
configure -static -no-sql-sqlite -no-qt3support -fast -qt-zlib -qt-gif -qt-libpng -qt-libmng -no-libtiff -no-libjpeg -no-phonon -no-webkit -no-scripttools -no-style-plastique -no-style-motif -no-style-cde
- Compile Qt by executing nmake.
Generate the Visual Studio Solution file
From your BCI2000 installation's src/build directory, execute the "Make VS2008 Win64 Project Files" batch file. After successful execution, you will have a Visual Studio solution file ready to compile BCI2000.
You cannot build BCI2000 modules that depend on 32-bit libraries, as do most source modules.