Programming Howto:Building and Customizing BCI2000
This is the start page for a howto that will walk you through the process of compiling and customizing BCI2000 from its source code.
- shows you how to install TortoiseSVN, CMake, VisualStudio, and Qt.
- explains how to obtain a BCI2000 user account.
- details the steps how to use TortoiseSVN to download the BCI2000 sourcecode.
- demonstrates how to use CMake to create a BCI2000 solution file.
- illustrates how to compile BCI2000 using VisualStudio.