Difference between revisions of "Programming Howto:Building and Customizing BCI2000"
From BCI2000 Wiki
(→This Howto's steps)
m (Mellinger moved page Programming Howto:Building BCI2000 full length instructions to Programming Howto:Building and Customizing BCI2000)
Revision as of 14:41, 14 August 2018
This is the start page for a howto that will walk you through the process of compiling and customizing BCI2000 from its source code.
- shows you how to install TortoiseSVN, CMake, VisualStudio, and Qt.
- explains how to obtain a BCI2000 user account.
- details the steps how to use TortoiseSVN to download the BCI2000 sourcecode.
- demonstrates how to use CMake to create a BCI2000 solution file.
- illustrates how to compile BCI2000 using VisualStudio.