The following tools are available in the Contributions section:
- Contributions:FilterGUI: Apply an IIR filter to an existing BCI2000 data file.
The following are also still available as part of the old BCI2000 2.1 release, although they are no longer being developed:
- Contributions:P300GUI: Optimize P300 classifier weights in Matlab.
- Contributions:Batch: A GUI for online system startup.
- Contributions:BCIdiff: Analyze .dat files for differences.
- Contributions:BCITimeFrequency: Data analysis in time and frequency domains.
- Contributions:GenerateCalibration: Determine amplifier calibration parameters from a test signal recording.
- Contributions:split_bcidat: Split a BCI2000 data file into smaller parts.