A source component interfacing to TMS Refa and Porti systems (also BrainProducts' QuickAmp series).
M.M.Span, Copyright: (C) RUG University of Groningen
Jeremy Hill and Christian Puzicha: Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, Tübingen
- V0.01 - 12/10/2005 - First start
- V0.02 - 27/10/2005 - Primary working version: entered testing phase
- V0.03 - 25/01/2006 - Multiple devices (PORTI) useable Synchronizing PORTIs work in progress
- V0.04 - 03/04/2006 - Porti Synchro disbanded. Working on selecting channels
- V0.05 - 15/05/2006 - Using the features pull out unused channels from the common reference pool
- Revision 1.1 2006/07/04 18:45:50 mellinger - Put files into CVS.
- Revision 1.2 2006/07/05 15:20:10 mellinger - Minor formatting and naming changes; removed unneeded data members.
- Revision 2.0 2009/10/25 jhill
- Allow selection of a subset of physical channels to acquire.
- Support impedance measurement and acquisition of digital channel values.
- Various OptionalParameters for tweaking performance.
- Crash fixes.
Source Code Revisions
- Initial development: <1139
- Tested under: 2581 (using 136-channel QuickAmp)
- Known to compile under: 2581
- Broken since: --
List of 1-based physical channel indices, as configured in the amplifier's GUI. On our 136-channel QuickAmp, channel N+1 (i.e. 137) seemed to encode the digital signal (parallel-port markers): if such a channel seems to be present, it is addressable like this and is decoded.