Difference between revisions of "Contributions:TMSiADC"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
A source component interfacing to TMS Refa and Porti systems.
A source component interfacing to TMS Refa and Porti systems .
Revision as of 19:11, 25 October 2009
A source component interfacing to TMS Refa and Porti systems (also BrainProducts' QuickAmp series).
M.M.Span, Copyright: (C) RUG University of Groningen
- V0.01 - 12/10/2005 - First start
- V0.02 - 27/10/2005 - Primary working version: entered testing phase
- V0.03 - 25/01/2006 - Multiple devices (PORTI) useable Synchronizing PORTIs work in progress
- V0.04 - 03/04/2006 - Porti Synchro disbanded. Working on selecting channels
- V0.05 - 15/05/2006 - Using the features pull out unused channels from the common reference pool
Source Code Revisions
- Initial development: <1139
- Tested under: 1139
- Known to compile under: 1658
- Broken since: --
List of channels as configured in the amplifier's GUI.
Sample rate and sample block size as configured in the amplifier's GUI.