From BCI2000 Wiki
Revision as of 14:22, 19 August 2019 by Mellinger
The following signal processing filters are available in the Contributions section of BCI2000:
- Contributions:FIRFilter: A finite impulse response filter.
- Contributions:IIRFilter_ML: An infinite impulse response filter that behaves like the Matlab filter() function.
- Contributions:PeakDetector: A peak detector filter.
- Contributions:SWSignalProcessing: Signal processing module for slow wave (SCP) feedback.
- Contributions:BCPy2000: Signal processing and application module for calling custom Python functions.
- Contributions:FieldTripBuffer: Realtime analysis of EEG data in MATLAB using the FieldTrip toolbox.
- Contributions:Coherence: A filter that computes magnitude squared coherence between its input channels.
- Contributions:HilbertSignalProcessing: A signal processing module for evaluating Hilbert phase and/or envelope magnitude.
- Contributions:StatisticsFilter: Versatile online statistics over raw signals, or features.
- Contributions:CP2130Filter: A filter that allows for the interaction with the CP2130 board.
- Contributions:TBSIStimulator: A filter that allows for routine stimulation of TBSI's wireless stimulator.
These signal processing contributions were available in version 2:
- Contributions:Statistics: Original statistics filtering from version 1.
- Contributions:SigfriedSigProc: Sigfried signal processing module.