A framework Extension is an optional contributed plugin which can affect multiple modules. For example, various manufacturer-specific input-device loggers are provided in the
src/contrib/Extensions folder, and these can be optionally added to the BCI2000 framework for SignalSource modules, thereby giving all source modules the ability to log input from the corresponding devices. Selecting a custom Extension, and re-building your modules to include it, requires the use of CMake and a supported C++ compiler: see the Programming Howto:Quickstart Guide for a walkthrough that shows you how to recompile BCI2000 modules.
The following user extensions are available in the Contributions section of BCI2000:
- Contributions:DataGloveLogger: A logger extension which acquires data from the 5DT Data Glove Ultra.
- Contributions:EyetrackerLogger: A logger extension which acquires data from Tobii eyetrackers.
- Contributions:GazeMonitorFilter: An application module filter extension which supports the EyetrackerLogger.
- Contributions:WiimoteLogger: A logger extension which acquires data from Nintendo Wii Remotes.
- Contributions:WebcamLogger: A logger extension which allows for synchronizing webcam video.
- Contributions:AudioExtension: An all purpose audio toolkit which allows for realtime multichannel audio I/O