Building BCI2000 with Visual Studio Code
Posted: 21 Jun 2019, 19:53
Here's an alternate method to build BCI2000. It's still using Visual Studio's build tools behind the scenes just with a lighter IDE.
- Checkout source from SVN (known to work as of R5964)
- Open project folder in Visual Studio Code
- Install the following extensions: "CMake Tools", "CMake", and "C/C++"
- Create a .vscode folder with a settings.json folder and add the following:
- Open the command palette and select "CMake: Configure"
- Select a kit (Known to work for 2017/2019 x86_amd64):
- Edit generated CMakeCache.txt file to your liking:
- Select either Debug or Release (located at the bottom of the screen)
- Run "CMake: Configure" again.
- Run "CMake: Show CMake"
- Find the module you wish to build, right-click, and select "Build"