Build Error Compiling BCI2000 on OS X

This forum deals with BCI2000 configuration issues.
edmundsj

Build Error Compiling BCI2000 on OS X

Post by edmundsj » 29 Oct 2014, 20:46

Hello BCI Forum! This is my first time installing this software, and as there are no binaries for OS X Yosemite so I'm trying to install it from source. I've installed cmake and Qt 4.8.4 and I actually got the "Make CodeBlocks Project.sh" file to run by manually editing the QT directory in ~/bci2000/build/cmake/FindQt.cmake to point to where my Qt is installed. I am able to open the CodeBlocks project but when I try to build it 15 errors popped up, I have attached the output below. Any help would be appreciated, I'm very new to this.

Thanks ^^

||=== Build failed: 15 error(s), 7 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 2 second(s)) ===|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/ThreadLocal.h|46|note: passing argument to parameter 't' here|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/Lockable.cpp:64:14: note||in instantiation of member function 'Tiny::ThreadLocal<Tiny::<anonymous>::Data *>::operator=' requested here|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/ThreadLocal.h:43:31: note||in instantiation of member function 'Tiny::ThreadLocal<Tiny::<anonymous>::Data *>::Set' requested here|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/ThreadLocal.h|46|error: cannot initialize a parameter of type 'Tiny::<anonymous>::Data *' with an rvalue of type 'void *'|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/ThreadLocal.h|46|note: 'Set' declared here|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/ThreadLocal.h|46|error: use of undeclared identifier 'Set'; did you mean 'Set'?|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/ThreadLocal.h|38|error: implicit instantiation of template 'Tiny::ThreadLocal<void>' within its own definition|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/TimeUtils.h|195|error: found '<::' after a static_cast which forms the digraph '<:' (aka '[') and a ':', did you mean '< ::'?|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/TimeUtils.h|182|note: place parentheses around the '&&' expression to silence this warning|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/TimeUtils.h|182|warning: '&&' within '||' [-Wlogical-op-parentheses]|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/TimeUtils.h|180|note: place parentheses around the '&&' expression to silence this warning|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/TimeUtils.h|180|warning: '&&' within '||' [-Wlogical-op-parentheses]|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/TimeUtils.h|79|note: place parentheses around the '&&' expression to silence this warning|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/TimeUtils.h|79|warning: '&&' within '||' [-Wlogical-op-parentheses]|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/TimeUtils.h|77|note: place parentheses around the '&&' expression to silence this warning|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/TimeUtils.h|77|warning: '&&' within '||' [-Wlogical-op-parentheses]|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/SharedPointer.h|122|warning: access declarations are deprecated; use using declarations instead [-Wdeprecated]|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/SharedPointer.h|105|error: use of undeclared identifier 'Object'|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/SharedPointer.h|98|error: use of undeclared identifier 'Object'|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/SharedPointer.h|97|error: use of undeclared identifier 'Object'|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/SharedPointer.h|96|error: use of undeclared identifier 'Object'|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/SharedPointer.h|95|error: use of undeclared identifier 'Object'|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/SpinLock.h|44|error: expected class name|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/Synchronized.h|122|error: use of undeclared identifier 'Get'|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/Synchronized.h|121|error: use of undeclared identifier 'Get'|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/Synchronized.h|86|error: conditional expression is ambiguous; 'Synchronized<>' can be converted to 'bool' and vice versa|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/Atomic.h|57|note: type of 2nd parameter of member declaration does not match definition ('const void *' vs 'void *')|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/Atomic.h|308|error: out-of-line definition of 'CompareExchange' does not match any declaration in namespace 'Tiny::Atomic_'|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/Atomic.h|56|note: type of 2nd parameter of member declaration does not match definition ('const void *' vs 'void *')|
/Users/jordanedmunds/Documents/prog/bci2000/src/shared/utils/Lib/Atomic.h|302|error: out-of-line definition of 'Exchange' does not match any declaration in namespace 'Tiny::Atomic_'|
||=== Build: all in BCI2000 (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|