SIGFRIED

Forum for discussion on different user applications
imiller

SIGFRIED

Post by imiller » 12 Dec 2007, 18:18

I am a new user, having just downloaded the BCI2000 package this week. I was motivated to try it based on a demonstration by P Brunner and A Ritaccio at the American Epilepsy Society meeting in Philadelphia (both of whom were very pleasant and knowledgeable).

My question is how to reproduce some of the experiments they demonstrated using the SIGFRIED module for functional subdural electrode mapping... Their poster suggests that SIGFRIED is part of the BCI2000 package, but I don't see it listed in the initial menu.

Like I said; I'm brand new, and could easily be missing something. I will dig around in the documentation I've found so far, and may find it, but didn't see anything on the wiki, and didn't find anything on the bci2000.org domain with Google, so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Ian Miller

gschalk

SIGFRIED ...

Post by gschalk » 14 Dec 2007, 22:35

Ian,

SIGFRIED is not yet part of the official BCI2000 package, although we will be including it shortly. Please call me early next week so that I can give you access to SIGFRIED and also discuss the best way to implement functional mapping.

Best,
Gerwin Schalk