I'd like to get your thoughts on an idea a group of friends and I recently started working on.
Git Brain is a cloud-based storage for your brain wave files.
We're trying to answer the following questions:
- How do you normally Store/Manage your brain wave files?
- Why do you Store/Manage your brain wave files?
- Would you use a cloud-based solution to Store/Manage your brain wave files?
We're still early in development, our current features:
* Upload Data from you BCI Device
* View Data Online
The idea spawned from scratching out own itch, as excited are we are to use it, we would really appreciate your feedback as we decide what features/functionality to develop next.
- Send us a Facebook message here: facebook.com/gitbrain/
- Go to gitbrain.com, click "Connect" to send us a message
Let me know if you have any other questions or thoughts.
Forum for discussion on different user applications
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest