P300Classifier and g.USBamp error

Forum for discussion on different signal processing algorithms
Jose Luis Sirvent

P300Classifier and g.USBamp error

Post by Jose Luis Sirvent » 15 Mar 2010, 04:58

Hi to everyone.

I don´t know if this problem is common or only happens to me, some weeks ago the P300Classifier couldn´t find the classification coefficients when using g.usbamp.

The main problem is that until the error everything worked fine, now, sometimes in "Copy mode" using g.usbamp the P300Classifier is not able to calculate the weights of the coefficients (Runtime Error), whereas using the BCI2000 signal generator there is not error. I´ve tried with the latest version of BCI2000 and I´m using the P3Speller application without any modification with differents computers and the error still there.

Anyone has the same problem? Any idea is welcome

Thanks a lot

mellinger

Post by mellinger » 15 Mar 2010, 09:34

Jose,

thank you for reporting this problem. You could greatly help us identify the problem by sending us a data file for which the error occurs (juergen.mellinger_AT_uni-tuebingen.de).

Regards,
Juergen

Jose Luis Sirvent

Post by Jose Luis Sirvent » 16 Mar 2010, 07:42

Hi again.

At the end I found the reason of the error, the training signals were too noisy and the signals were saturated in several samples. This makes me think that P300classifier doesn´t work well when some consecutives samples have the same value. Soon I will send you one training where the problem happens.

I hope it helps.

Thanks for all