about online trial

Forum for discussion on different signal processing algorithms
RobinWang

about online trial

Post by RobinWang » 15 Jan 2012, 06:28

Hi,now i want to do online bci2000 work, and add some arithmetic, but there are some problems, i don't want the the data from the first four seconds, but the system processes the signal as a block, and every block has an out_signal, so how to set out_signal from these data? and in my try, some trials display the results "aborted", if each result has an output 1 or -1, so the result may be "hit" or "miss", why?
maybe out_signal is not very understand to me .
I need help,
thank you!

mellinger

Re: about online trial

Post by mellinger » 16 Jan 2012, 14:16

i don't want the the data from the first four seconds,
During feedback, the cursor is supposed to move, which implies that the application module will use the control signal in order to determine cursor movement. If you don't want to use the control signal within four seconds after target presentation, then you need to configure the CursorTask's PreFeedbackDuration to 4s. During that time interval, your Matlab filter's out_signal may contain any signal values, they will not be used by the application module.
and in my try, some trials display the results "aborted"
Trials will be aborted when no target is reached within the time interval defined by MaxFeedbackDuration.
each result has an output 1 or -1, so the result may be "hit" or "miss"
You must configure the CursorTask for one-dimensional feedback when you have a one-dimensional control signal. Define two targets, one that covers the entire screen height on the left side, and one that covers the entire screen height on the right side. The you can output +1 to move the cursor towards the right target, and -1 to move the cursor towards the left side. Also, you must enable TestAllTargets in order to allow for "miss" results.

Juergen

RobinWang

Re: about online trial

Post by RobinWang » 15 Feb 2012, 08:31

Thanks for your reply
there is a long holiday for my spring festival, so I am late, sorry