AppConnectorApplications compiling mistakes!!

Forum for software developers to discuss BCI2000 software development
cangtianhaoxue

AppConnectorApplications compiling mistakes!!

Post by cangtianhaoxue » 07 Apr 2011, 22:26

This is about AppConnectorApplications!
I want to complie AppConnectorExample. I do everything according to the file README.
But when I do "mingw32-make" ,the result informations show some mistakes.
F:\CWork\BCI2000_SourceCode\src\contrib\AppConnectorApplications\AppConnectorExample>mingw32-make
mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `F:/CWork/BCI2000_SourceCode/src/contrib/AppConnectorApplications/AppConnectorExample'
g++ -enable-stdcall-fixup -Wl,-enable-auto-import -Wl,-enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc -Wl,-s -Wl,-subsystem,windows -mthreads -Wl -o ..\..\..\tools\AppConnectorExample\AppConne
ctorExample.exe src/obj/main.o src/obj/TCPStream.o src/obj/moc_mainUI.o -L"d:\Qt\4.7.2\lib" -lmingw32 -lqtmain -lwsock32 -lQtGui4 -lQtCore4
src/obj/main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x94): undefined reference to `mainUI::mainUI()'
src/obj/moc_mainUI.o:moc_mainUI.cpp:(.text+0x77): undefined reference to `mainUI::connectButCallback()'
src/obj/moc_mainUI.o:moc_mainUI.cpp:(.text+0xa5): undefined reference to `mainUI::changeStateValue(int, int)'
src/obj/moc_mainUI.o:moc_mainUI.cpp:(.text+0xbb): undefined reference to `mainUI::timerUpdate()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make[1]: *** [..\..\..\tools\AppConnectorExample\AppConnectorExample.exe] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `F:/CWork/BCI2000_SourceCode/src/contrib/AppConnectorApplications/AppConnectorExample'
mingw32-make: *** [release] Error 2

How can I deal with this situation?

mellinger

Re: AppConnectorApplications compiling mistakes!!

Post by mellinger » 08 Apr 2011, 08:50

Hi,

it appears you have an outdated version of the BCI2000 source code. Get the current version from http://www.bci2000.org/svn/trunk, and you should be fine.

Regards,
Juergen