BCI2000 for 64Bit CPU

Forum for software developers to discuss BCI2000 software development
radoman

BCI2000 for 64Bit CPU

Post by radoman » 11 Jul 2010, 17:51

Hallo

Ich schreibe gerade masterarbeit und ich brauche BCI2000 fuer 64Bit CPU.

Könnten Sie für mich den Zugang frei machen um die Software downloaden zu können?

Viele Grüße,

Ana

jawilson

Post by jawilson » 13 Jul 2010, 09:09

Since none of my German-speaking colleagues have responded, I'll take a stab at this:

First, currently BCI2000 is not supported as a 64-bit application. However, you CAN run it as a 32-bit application on 64-bit Windows, like I do on my computer. However, many of the drivers are not supported yet, most notably those from g.tec. It is actually impossible to use the drivers on a 64-bit OS currently. They are currently working on 64-bit drivers though, but we do not know when they will be completed. Therefore, depending on your amplifier system, we recommend you install either windows 7 (32 bit) or windows xp.

Second, access to the system currently requires that your advisor/lab director fills out an online registration/licensing form, which he/she can find on

http://www.bci2000.org/MTA

Once we receive this information, we will send the account information to your advisor/lab director.

Please let us know if you have questions, or if you need a German translation :-).

Adam