Audio Stimuli only occur once (bug report)

Forum for software developers to discuss BCI2000 software development
lbotrel

Audio Stimuli only occur once (bug report)

Post by lbotrel » 28 Sep 2016, 08:31

I've been trying the audio stimuli features. But encountered a little issue.

I just run the P300Speller rev5555, on P300SignalGenerator.bat, with AudioStimuliOn to 1 and stimDuration:125ms and ISI: 250ms.
While the visual stimuli work fine, the audio stimuli only occur once per stimulus ( for rows and columns) and never repeat again, while flashes behavior is normal. The P3Speller module end up being unresponsive when closing the operator.
Columns stimuli wav files are absent but redefining them does not have any effect.

I guess there is an issue with sounds.

The talk-to-speech (TTS) feature does not have a problem with this, however this feature is constantly reprocessed (takes about1 sec post stimulus to "generate" the word), would it be more natural to load them on "set config" or in the prerun ?

Best regards,
Loic

pbrunner

Re: Audio Stimuli only occur once (bug report)

Post by pbrunner » 04 Oct 2016, 11:14

Loic,

thanks for reporting the issue. We will commit a fix to SVN within the next few days and I will update you on this thread.

Regards, Peter

lbotrel

Re: Audio Stimuli only occur once (bug report)

Post by lbotrel » 07 Dec 2016, 03:56

Dear Peter,
I would like to know if you have made any advances on the issue. I have a post in the lab that has the same issue with auditory BCI, and tries to hide his frustration when reverting very far in the past in the svn, and currently looking where to download VS express 2010 :)

Have a good day,
best regards,
loic