Note that Qt5 support has only been tested on Visual Studio 2010 with Qt 5.1.1.
To build BCI2000 using Qt5:
1. Download and install Qt5.1.1 or newer for your version of Visual Studio from the Qt website.
2. Add the path to Qt5's bin directory to your system's user path variable. This may look something like "C:\Qt\Qt5.1.1\5.1.1\msvc2010\bin"
3. Run the configure.sh.bat script from the BCI2000/build folder, to open a CMake GUI window
4. Add a boolean value of true for USE_EXTERNAL_QT
5. Click "configure", and then "generate"
Note that there is no downloadable version of Qt 5 for VS2008. Qt 5 support has been tested using VS2010 Express and Ultimate editions.
Forum for software developers to discuss BCI2000 software development
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests