From BCI2000 Wiki
The following user application components are available in the Contributions section of BCI2000:
- Contributions:MFCdemo: Demo application module written using the Microsoft MFC framework.
- Contributions:SlowWaveApp: Application modules for Slow Wave feedback.
- Contributions:Speller: A speller application based on cursor feedback.
- Contributions:BCPy2000: Signal processing and application module for calling custom Python functions.
- Contributions:BCI2000Command: Remote control of BCI2000 from the command line.
- Contributions:BCI2000Automation: Remote control of BCI2000 from Matlab, Scripting Engines, and .NET languages.
- Contributions:BCI2000PresentationLink: Using BCI2000 with the NBS Presentation stimulus delivery software.
- Contributions:BCI2000PythonBindings: Remote control of BCI2000 from Python scripts.